of course dwarf talent, midgets & “little people” actors / entertainment were overlooked when they cast Snow White and the Huntsman!

we’re guessing nobody saw eye to eye on this! it was a business decision and here the ticked off little stinkers; warwick davis, danny woodburn, gary arnold, et. al are taking it as a low blow! get over it and move on! welcome to hollywood!

sometimes, you’re just going to come up short and not get cast for all the “auditions” in life… 99% of the opportunities that are presented to us never come to fruition. we concentrate on booking the other 1%. because of that, we are busier then ever booking dwarf talent for event entertainment, promotional marketing and on camera talent appearances.

By | 2015-04-26T22:14:09+00:00 June 8th, 2012|blog|Comments Off on snow white and the huntsman & ticked off rent a midget – rent a dwarf talent

About the Author: